Thank you - ONUS :)

Contributor - Medhavi Thakur

Had I not decided to go to manipal
Had I not decided to join Delhi university
Had I not decided to do hons in sociology
Had I not had the Hindi paper
Had I not decided to wait for the four o clock class for Hindi
Had I not crossed the amphi that day
Had I not decided just to enquire about wat exactly was going on and wat was "kal ki khabar about "
Had I not talked to Pranshu bhaiya and Ragini di
Had I not filled the onus form

I wouldn't have been wat I am today
I wouldn't have been strong today
I wouldn't have had those lovely memories
I wouldn't have learnt how to trust people
I wouldn't have learnt how to keep secrets,for it was hard to hide something from those who believe in you
I wouldn't have had such lovely friends
I wouldn't have had my substitute family

And If I wouldn't have had all this, how could I have smiled at the hardest pain of my life
How could I have spent my time not thinking of those lovely people who taught me how to be me
How could I have spent hours talking to people who were strangers yet so close

Thank you for being a part of my story.. I pray to god to repeat these characters in chapters to come, for I learnt what no one could teach and believed in whom they did and I couldn't ( myself).

With loads and loads and loads of love for ONUS and Youth Alliance :)


Comments